Fit: Regular fit
The Silverstick zip hoodie is a premium quality, midweight organic cotton zip hoodie. It features a double layer hood, woven front patch label, reinforced kangaroo pouch pocket and looped back organic cotton jersey knit for a soft touch.
Recommended Washed at 30° and Hung Dry
- The Tobias zip hoodie is made in a small factory just outside Guimaraes in the district of Braga in Northern Portugal. The factory was established in 2008 and employs 16 people. Portugal is a member of the EU and labour laws are strong. In general the Portugese textile industry is well respected as providing safe working conditions and decent hours.
- Silverstick have visited the factory to check quality and working conditions for themselves and keep in close contact with the factory.
- The Tobias zip hoodie is made from GOTS certified organic cotton (Global Organic Textile Standard) which is farmed, graded and bailed in Utter Pradesh, Northern India.
- The hoodie is made by a factory who specializes in high quality jersey wear. It is a highly durable item which can be enjoyed for many years.
- All Silverstick garments are made from non azo dyes. Azos are a class of compounds used in textile dyes, some of which have been found to be harmful. Existing European legislation bans the use of these unhealthy azo dyes and all Silverstick clothing is certified azo and chlorine free, in accordance with Õko-Tex Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1.
Areas for development
While the inspection of Global Organic Textile Standard-certified farms for environmental purposes gives the pickers some measure of security and ensures that they aren’t exposed to harmful chemicals, this certification does not directly guarantee the working conditions of cotton pickers.
|Chest Size (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-47|