Fit: Loose fit with adjustable waist button closure
Comfortable linen shorts in solid coloured light fabric, for the classic summer outfit.
Danish menswear brand KCA use cutting edge technologies to create organic garments that never compromise comfort nor quality!
- Suppliers are long term partners
- Sustainable raw materials
- Exceptional quality (shorts will be enjoyed for many years)
Shorts: Cut and sewn in Turkey (GOTS certified)
Organic cotton: Turkey (GOTS)
KCA have worked with their Turkish manufacturing partners since the brand was founded in 2008 and visit them on a regular basis.
Environmental impact and materials
- Organic cotton protects the environment and also farmers who may suffer ill health when coming into contact with the intensive fertilisers and pesticides used in conventional cotton production.
- Compared to cotton, flax (from which linen fibres are derived) can be grown with less input, without the use of pesticides and on smaller areas of land. Flax production also replenishes the soil with vital nutrients that are depleted by cotton.
- These trousers are made to last! Making a product that will stand the test of time is a hugely important aspect of sustainable design.
Areas for development
Brothers We stand believe a high quality pair of trousers in a linen blend can form part of the sustainable wardrobe of the future. Areas for development could include providing further information on the linen supply chain.
KCA’s goal is to become 100% carbon neutral throughout their supply and distribution chain by 2025.
Further questions? Please email email@example.com
|Short size (waist)||26-27"
Footprint Materials Size info 100% Organic Cotton Heavyweight jersey 200 G/M² Fit: Regular fit Great fit on these heavyweight, organic cotton t-shirts by Sheffield based brand, Level Collective. The tees are...
Brothers notes: This is Riz's simple swim short. A timeless swimwear cut with an elasticated waist. Part of Riz's ‘Blue Capsule’ pinnacle collection, these shorts feature recycled polyester thread and a recycled polyester zip...
Footprint Materials First 100% recycled flip-flop Handmade in Spain Water and heat resistant Ecoalf worked with the Footwear Technology Centre of La Rioja to create the first flip-flops made...