Fit: Regular fit
Beautiful top in bistro green. The tencel, cotton and linen blend absorbs and releases moisture efficiently making this a stylish and practical top.
Danish menswear brand KCA use cutting edge technologies to create organic garments that never compromise comfort nor quality!
- Sustainable fabrics
- Suppliers are long term partners
- Exceptional quality (top will be enjoyed for many years)
Tencel: Lenzing Lycocell Tencel
Organic cotton: Grown in Turkey (GOTS certified)
Linen: Grown in Belgium
Top: Knitted in Turkey (GOTS certified factory)
KCA have worked with their Turkish manufacturing partners since the brand was founded in 2008 and visit them on a regular basis.
- TENCEL® is a branded lyocell fiber made by dissolving the pulp of trees in a non-toxic organic solvent. The solution is extruded through fine holes to produce fiber and the solvent is recycled in a closed-loop process – more than 99% of the solvent is recovered and reused.
The TENCEL® manufacturing process was given the “European Award for the Environment” by the EU due to its very low emissions during production. Other benefits of TENCEL include the tracable and sustainable origin of the wood pulp. These factors make TENCEL a more sustainable choice than other regenerated cellulose fibers such as viscose rayon.
- Compared to cotton, flax (from which linen fibres are derived) can be grown with less input, without the use of pesticides and on smaller areas of land. Flax production also replenishes the soil with vital nutrients that are depleted by cotton.
- Organic cotton protects the environment and also farmers who may suffer ill health when coming into contact with the intensive fertilisers and pesticides used in conventional cotton production.
- This top is made to last! Making a product that will stand the test of time is a hugely important aspect of sustainable design.
AREAS FOR DEVELOPMENT
GOTS living wage policy currently only requires that national legal standards are met. Brothers We Stand would love to see KCA collaborate with an organisation like the Fair Wear Foundation to advance the complex topic of a real living wage for garment workers.
Further questions? Please email email@example.com
|Sleeve Length (cm)||80-82.5||82.5-85||85-87.5||85.5-90||90-92.5|