Fit: Slim fit
Stay cool in this lovely organic cotton and linen blend shirt. The linen content provides durability, quick drying properties and a coolness to the touch.
Danish menswear brand KCA use cutting edge technologies to create organic garments that never compromise comfort nor quality!
- Sustainable fibres
- Suppliers are long term partners
- Exceptional quality (shirt will be enjoyed for many years)
Shirt: Cut and sewn in Turkey (GOTS certified)
Organic cotton: Turkey
Certifications: This shirt is GOTS certified by Ecocert Greelife, Lic.No. 151833
KCA have worked with their Turkish manufacturing partners since the brand was founded in 2008 and visit them on a regular basis.
- Compared to cotton, flax (from which linen fibres are derived) can be grown with less input, without the use of pesticides and on smaller areas of land. Flax production also replenishes the soil with vital nutrients that are depleted by cotton.
- Organic cotton protects the environment and also farmers who may suffer ill health when coming into contact with the intensive fertilisers and pesticides used in conventional cotton production.
- This shirt is made to last! Making a product that will stand the test of time is a hugely important aspect of sustainable design.
AREAS FOR DEVELOPMENT
GOTS living wage policy currently only requires that national legal standards are met. We’d love to see KCA collaborate with an organisation like the Fair Wear Foundation to advance the complex topic of a real living wage for garment workers.
Further questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sleeve Length (cm)||80-82.5||82.5-85||85-87.5||85.5-90||90-92.5|
Brothers notes: Great fit on these heavyweight, organic cotton T-shirts by Sheffield based brand, Level Collective. The tees are hand finished with the brands British woven black pinecone labels on the...
Brothers notes: A great simple pair of pants in organic cotton with a comfortable cut. The shortened waistband make these pants ideal for keeping cool. These pants have a close fit...
Brothers notes: Feel bright in Idioma's "Balatapa" Sweatshirt; Sanskrit for "Heat of the Morning Sun", this design celebrates the beauty and warmth of the sun and all the energy it brings to us. ...