Fit: Regular fit
Beautiful Tencel/Cotton shirt with a classic striped look. The sustainable tencel fibre makes the shirt very soft and silk like. Great for both a formal and relaxed outfit.
Danish menswear brand KCA use cutting edge technologies to create organic garments that never compromise comfort nor quality!
- Sustainable fibres
- Suppliers are long term partners
- Exceptional quality (shirt will be enjoyed for many years)
Tencel: Lenzing Lycocell Tencel
Shirt: Cut and sewn in India (GOTS certified)
KCA have worked with their Indian manufacturing partners for 4-5 years, visiting the factories on a regular basis.
- TENCEL® is a branded lyocell fiber made by dissolving the pulp of trees in a non-toxic organic solvent. The solution is extruded through fine holes to produce fiber and the solvent is recycled in a closed-loop process – more than 99% of the solvent is recovered and reused.
The TENCEL® manufacturing process was given the “European Award for the Environment” by the EU due to its very low emissions during production. Other benefits of TENCEL include the tracable and sustainable origin of the wood pulp. These factors make TENCEL a more sustainable choice than other regenerated cellulose fibers such as viscose rayon.
- Organic cotton protects the environment and also farmers who may suffer ill health when coming into contact with the intensive fertilisers and pesticides used in conventional cotton production.
- This shirt is made to last! Making a product that will stand the test of time is a hugely important aspect of sustainable design.
AREAS FOR DEVELOPMENT
GOTS living wage policy currently only requires that national legal standards are met. We’d love to see KCA collaborate with an organisation like the Fair Wear Foundation to advance the complex topic of a real living wage for garment workers.
Further questions? Please email email@example.com
|Sleeve Length (cm)||80-82.5||82.5-85||85-87.5||85.5-90||90-92.5|