Fit: Regular fit
Regular fit, men's sweatpant made from heavyweight brushed organic cotton for extra warmth. Using organic fabrics and sustainable dyes Silverstick are dedicated to making quality products that will stand the test of time.
These sweatpants were cut and sewn in Izmir, Turkey by a GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified factory. The organic cotton is sourced locally from GOTS certified producers in the region of Izmir. To be certified by GOTS suppliers must meet high social standards.
- All stages of production are GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified meaning that no harmful chemicals or other processes have been used in the production of this garment.
- The organic cotton is grown in the province of Izmir in Turkey and is known as Aegean Cotton due to it’s proximity to the Aegean Sea. Aegean cotton is regarded as one of the best quality cottons in the world; characterised by long staple fibres which add strength and softness to jersey fabrics. Making a product that will stand the test of time is a hugely important aspect of producing sustainably!
Areas for development
Silverstick shared with us that the factories social impact reports are currently only available in Turkish. As they develop their relationship with the factory further they would like to gather more information that they can share with customers and other interested parties.
This garment is pre washed so it retains its size and fit.
|To fit waist||30-32"||32-34"||34-36"||36-38"|
Fit: Loose fit
Made from premium organic cotton with discrete Silverstick embroidery below the left pocket. The brushed cotton inner face means these sweatpants are super comfortable when you want to kick back and unwind.
Recommended Washed at 30° and Hung Dry
Note: this is a loose fit, if you would like a more regular fit please size down or consider the Charcoal Sweatpant.
- Silverstick's sweatpants are made in a small factory just outside Guimaraes in the district of Braga in Northern Portugal. The factory was established in 2008 and employs 16 people. Portugal is a member of the EU and labour laws are strong. In general the Portugese textile industry is well respected as providing safe working conditions and decent hours.
- Silverstick's sweatpants are made from GOTS certified organic cotton (Global Organic Textile Standard) which is farmed, graded and bailed in Utter Pradesh, Northern India.
- The sweatpants are made by a factory who specialises in high quality jersey wear. They are a highly durable item which can be enjoyed for many years.
- All Silverstick garments are made from non azo dyes. Azos are a class of compounds used in textile dyes, some of which have been found to be harmful. Existing European legislation bans the use of these unhealthy azo dyes and all Silverstick clothing is certified azo and chlorine free, in accordance with Õko-Tex Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1.
Areas for development
Silvestick are not currently in a position to visit their Portugese factory on a regular basis and are working towards developing even closer relationships with their factories.
|To Fit Waist||30-32"||32-34"||34-36"||36-38"|