Seaqual Padded Jacket£105.00
Characterful and cosy lined jacket made with recycled ocean plastics
30% Seaqual, 70% recycled polyester
Two front pockets & inside pocket
Made from a blend of ocean plastics and other recycled fibres
Lined for warmth
Quick drying and shape retaining
Juan, 5’9” wears size M
Wash at or below 30°c
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Free UK delivery 3-5 working days from dispatch
Dispatched from the designer in Spain - no customs fees should be charged
Characterful lined jacket made with ocean plastics. Thanks to the blend of recycled polyester and SEAQUAL, it is quick-drying, easy-care and shape-retaining. A cosy jacket for wind and cool weather.
Brava Fabrics create timeless pieces with a twist, giving them a story to tell. Brava are committed to sustainability and work closely with their ateliers in Portugal and Spain to ensure transparency and fairness.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
Compare these product measurements to a similar garment you already own.
Take all measurements from the outside, with the garment lying flat.
|Size||A - 1/2 Chest (cm)|
I - Body length (cm)
|J - Sleeve Length (cm)||M - Bottom Opening (cm)|
Please email email@example.com if you have further questions on size or fit.
Made in Portugal
Brand visits factory regularly
Sixexport is a family owned factory of sixty eight employees. It has been running for fifteen years making woven garments and articles.
Brava has an employee based in Portugal who checks all their Portuguese factories, in addition to this Brava visit every season.
Brava has drawn up a code of conduct based on the labour principles set out by WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production). Brava sends this document to all their cut and sew factories to sign and follow it. This code covers matters of fair wages, chosen, adult labour, a safe working environment, the freedom to unions and collective bargaining, reasonable working hours, no discrimination, harassment or abuse, environmentally conscious practises, adherence to national laws and custom laws.
The Fair Wear Foundation considers Portugal a low risk country for the production of clothes, meaning that Fair Wear deems there to be functioning institutions and legislation that protect workers rights. Portugal's main labour law is relatively strict in comparison to other garment producing countries and there is a system to lodge complaints.
Seaqual is an innovative new yarn made with 10% marine plastic litter. The remaining 90% is post-consumer PET from land sources. Seaqual yarn is helping to clean up our oceans and raise awareness of the marine plastic problem.
Using recycled polyester keeps a non biodegradable material out of landfill, putting it to practical use.
Jacket Cut and Sew: Sixexport, Portugal
Fabric Supplier: Lemar, Portugal