Fit: Regular fit
Super soft cotton/cashmere blend knit featuring ribbed neckline and hem.
Danish menswear brand KCA use cutting edge technologies to create organic garments that never compromise comfort nor quality!
- KCA have worked with their Turkish manufacturing partners since the brand began in 2008. They visit the factories and have long term relationships with them!
- Both the cut and sew factory and the fabric spinner are GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified. To be certified by GOTS suppliers must meet high social standards.
- Use of organic cotton means that pickers aren’t exposed to harmful chemicals.
- The GOTS label means all major stages of production have been checked by accredited inspectors and meet high environmentally responsible manufacturing standards. For example Knowledge Cotton Apparel uses only non-harmful dyestuffs and modern dye houses focused on minimizing water usage and responsible waste water treatment.
- This jumper is built to last! Making a product that will stand the test of time is a hugely important aspect of sustainable design.
Areas for Development
KCA are not yet able to fully map the supply chain of the cashmere. The yarn is spun by a GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified factory in Germany who source their cashmere from goats in China. However the supplier is not yet able to provide detailed information on the provenance of the cashmere wool and the presence or not of sustainable herding practises and holistic management of pasturelands. KCA are investigating further and seeking to obtain a sustainable cashmere supply chain.
|Sleeve Length (cm)||80-82.5||82.5-85||85-87.5||85.5-90||90-92.5|